Saturday, November 01, 2008

Scrap Beyond the Page with Rhonna Farrer

Hey everyone! It's Rhonna Farrer! I'm so excited to do a 'guest blog post' today at Digital Scrapbooking Magazine's blog! Thanks for letting me play!

I thought it would be fun to share some inspiration ideas of how crafters/artists can use digital scrapbooking kits to create festive holiday crafts!

Digital kits make it so easy to create one-of-a-kind decorations! Here, I created a Halloween pillow to spook things up at home!
Digital candelabra brush + plain pillow+ Ink Jet Iron on transfer paper + computer/printer= cool piece o' decor!








And how about funky Treat Jars!
Digital brushes+ digital kits+ various glass jars + Ink Jet Sticker paper + computer/printer = irresistible treat jars!

















And if you're like me, I love to make things to wear for the holidays...but, also recycle! Try taking an old white tee shirt (with a few stains here or there...come on..I KNOW you have some of those) and pair it with digital brushes + digital kits + Ink Jet iron transfer paper + computer/printer = one of a kind tee shirt! Of course, you'll notice here that I got a little creative with the placement of the iron ons!
Now, how DID that stain get on my shoulder? I'll never know!


There are so many wonderfully creative things you can do with digital scrapbooking kits! It's not just for scrapbooking, ya know!
And...who can resist a huge sale over at Two Peas in a Bucket to tempt you with the kits!

Happy Digital Scrapbooking!

Rhonna Farrer
RhonnaDesigns.com

5 comments:

Sara D. Elliott said...

Rhonna,

WOW! I love loving the ideas and inspiration you have giving all of us. WOW!!!

Sara

Angie S said...

Rhonna- these ideas are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents!

amy said...

once again, you rock!! very cool. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, everyone!
R

CACTUSmango said...

Oh i love your work Rhonna in general and these crafty projects look ready for retail!