Friday, November 21, 2008

Festive Holiday Gift Idea


Tis the season... to start thinking about holiday gifts. If you're looking for fun gifts to make, we've got a great idea.

Gather your favorite photos and digi kits and create a photo cube. It's quick & easy to personalize for coworkers, neighbord, family, and friends. Featured in our “Gear and Gadgets" column in the December/January 2008 issue, this cool cube can be made easily using the free templates on our site. They're simple to use, and your gift recipients will never know it took so little time to create such an impressive gift! (Don't worry - they won't hear it from us!)


3 comments:

Wnderlnd said...

Ooh, I have one of those I haven't gotten to yet. I was planning on putting it by my desk, but maybe my MIL or SIL would like it better.

Anonymous said...

Cool idea!

Question? Where do I send questions about the bi-weekly(?) DSM Wire emails? I only rec'd it once...at the end of October?

Suzanne said...

Wow I just discovered this blog, what great ideas for digital and thanks for sharing.