Thursday, January 22, 2009

Simply Inspired Challenge #2

Update: I'm sorry for the confusion over the link. The link has been updated and is correct.

For this Simply Inspired challenge, take inspiration from Pattie Knox’s 101 article on digital brushes. We want to see layouts featuring brushes in new and creative ways! Use them as photo masks, create your own patterned paper, let them frame your journaling…the possibilities are endless. So get your creative thinking caps on and wow us with your unique ways to use brushes. One lucky winner will get their layout published on the website AND receive a $10 gift certificate from Designer Digitals!

Simply upload your layout on or before February 3rd to the Simply Inspired gallery at Designer Digitals or upload to the Digital Scrapbooking group gallery (and title the file “Simply Inspired”). Be sure to include your name, where you live and a complete materials list. We can’t wait to see your simply inspired layouts!

renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so confused by this blog. The link isn't about digitla brushes, it's about creating a sketch drawing. I supposed it's a neat effect, but it isn't my style. I do, however, love brushes.

I don't have the paper magazine (last issue) in my hand yet, which is far easier for me to read than the CK site.

I'd really like to see the authors' names next to the title of the articles.

Sonesta said...

The link provided does not take us to the brushes tutorial. Is there any way you could correct that? Thanks :)