Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Boys

Myboys_1

Shot this in our family room last week with the Photobasics kit from Westcott: two lights, a couple of backdrops and a positioning mat (which I didn't use here) all in one easy-to-use package. We're profiling it in the April/May issue of Digital Scrapbooking.

(No, Fisher's not really wounded. Apparently, "[he] was playing with a pen in math class and Mrs. Z. called [his] name and [he] looked up really fast and the pen just went all along the side of [his] face." Uh-huh. And this "accidental" mark proved the perfect accessory for playing Pirates at recess later...)

6 comments:

Wanda E. Santiago said...

I love the photo and I will have to check out the kit even though I am not in any position to buy anything. LOL Hugs Wanda

Amy Tanabe said...

What an awesome shot Molly! Loved the pen story. Recently a marble flew into Trent's mouth and down his stomach. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot. The eyes hold the family resemblance across the board! Can't wait for more info on the kit in the April/May issue

Angela said...

Oh wow! that kit looks fantastic! Might need to save my pennies for that one, beats what I've got set up in my kitchen at the moment.. what a nightmare lol. Fantastic photo too :)

michelle said...

i have been interested in getting this and this photo turned out so beautiful.. will have to go buy it

Shawn Jennings said...

The kit looks great! I'm looking forward to reading about it in the new issue since I have been looking for a small inexpensive kit to learn studio lighting with.