Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photoshop Preset Viewer 2.0

This looks like a handy little tool! I just discovered the Preset Viewer from Tumasoft. I must admit I was a little disappointed that there's no Mac version. But Windows users should definitely take a close look at this application which allows you to view all of your Photoshop brushes, shapes, patterns, swatches and styles in a single viewer. If any of you have used this or decide to give it a try, please let us know what you think.
renee

5 comments:

KylieM said...

Absolutely love it! I use it all the time because I have so many brushes and custom shapes that I store in a separate directory. There is no way I can put them in the standard Photoshop photo it would take way too long for it to load up! Quick and Easy! I haven't upgraded to the new one, but planning to!

ptknox said...

Use it...LOVE it Renee! :)

Denise(atpce) said...

use it love it it's perfect...

Anonymous said...

Well I use it on a mac anyway... via VMFusion. It is a wonderful product.

Anonymous said...

Renee,
You really know how to make a girl's day! Honestly, we have been trying to figure out a mac version, but since Preset Viewer was created in our basement, by my brilliant husband, it's been a more difficult proposition that we ever imagined. The good news is, if you run either VMWare Fusion or Parallels, Preset Viewer runs like a charm!