Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

How are you celebrating this first-of-its-kind occasion? I hope you're making time to go through photos... pick out the perfect digital kits and elements to complement them (you should buy a kit or two in honor of the holiday, right?)... and most importantly, pair them with your own creativity and memories to preserve them for the future.

Don't forget! Today's the last day to enter our "Why I Love Digital Scrapbooking" layout contest. We've got prizes to give away (maybe even including a spot in the magazine!) and we can't wait to see what you've got to share.

(How am I celebrating, you ask? Why, by working on an article for the next issue of Digital Scrapbooking, of course. How else?)

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

I love the Dec/Jan 2008 issue of Digital Scrapbooking... but need help. I wanted to look into ordering the coasters spotlighted on pg 51. IT says they are from myperfectmirror.com, but when I go there it lists lots of different websites to get coasters from. Can you help me? I've looked all over the website for a place to post Qs and can't find one.
Thanks!