Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Call for submissions for Dec/Jan issue

Can you believe it? Summer's not officially here yet, and already visions of sugarplums are dancing in the Digital Scrapbooking team's heads as we start work on our December 2007/January 2008 issue.

Here's what we want to see from you this time:
Winter Traditions and Holidays: from skating on frozen lakes to Christmas in the tropics!
Simply Stunning: showcasing your "eye candy" work
Kick It Up: layouts featuring intermediate- to advanced-level techniques with step-by-step instructions.

Deadline for all calls is June 29, and all calls are open to projects created using any photo editing or scrapbooking software package. Time to get your mouse a-moving!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha,

My name is Yvette Keohuloa and I'm designer for scrapbookbling site. Please see this link:
[url=http://www.digitalscrapbooking.com/blogs/molly/labels/bag%20full%20of%20memories.html]Lucky Stars[/url]. The person who created this lo with my kit product, submitted and accepted which I am proud for her. I would like to know if I can receive this free issue since my kit will be mentioned in your name? And when will this magazine be released?

Looking forward to see it and thanks for your time!

Yvette-

Anonymous said...

*mentioned in your name?* I meant the magazine, not name...sorry!

Yvette

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly,
I loved the first issue. I'm a subscriber and I've yet to see the second issue. Do you ever get over to digishoptalk.com? There is a long thread there of complaints over magazine delivery. I will call and complain too, it seems not to go too far though.
I just thought that you would like to know, if you don't already. I'm hoping the "kinks" can be worked out soon, I would really like to enjoy my subscription and not have to cancel it.
Thank you for listening,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly,

I ordered and subscribed to this digital magazine. And paid with a
check. I got my first issue and then they stopped. I did get my
august issue cuz i have a few pages in there. Thank you. Any ideas
why I stopped getting the issues?

Thanks girl!

xoxoxo


Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hi again Molly,
I just received my August/September issue early. It looks gorgeous and I can't wait to dive into it. I called customer service. They seem to think that they sent out the June/July issue that I never got, but they happily added it onto the end of my subscription. I will go to the bookstore to get the issue I missed.
So I am all set and happy!
Thank you,
Angela

Maybelline said...

How do I get a copy of an article in June/July 2007 called "Get Organzied Tonight" - I-Photo Organization?